Monday 15 October 2012

Target Audience


My music targets a wide audience from all over the world from all different ages. I went on You-Tube today and clicked on a old music video I did four months a go 'Shine'. I looked into the details and found the demographic statistics of my main audience.

Age - Male 18 - 24
         Males and females 45 - 54

Locations - United Kingdom
                  ZZ
                  Denmark

This is an established audience so my new music video 'Starry Eyed' will automatically be targeting this audience. I am going to try get a wider range of audience because I want this music video to go global. I can do this by including elements that will attract different audiences i.e. deep lyrics for the older audience and eye candy for the younger audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment